This dinner comes together in a flash – you’ll get the pilaf started, roast your salmon, and at the very end toss in the greens. Our honey harissa glaze will bring it all together!
- Salmon (12-16 oz)
- K&M Honey Harissa Glaze
- K&M Classic Rice Pilaf Mix
- Cilantro (1 bunch)
- Spinach or Baby Kale (1 bag)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Cook rice pilaf per instructions on package (it will take approximately 20 minutes).
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a parchment lined sheet pan (large enough to hold both the greens and salmon). Season well with salt and drizzle generously with honey harissa glaze (about 3-4 Tbsp per portion) and bake for about 10 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, toss spinach or baby kale with 1-2 Tbsp of olive oil and 1-2 Tbsp of honey harissa glaze. About 3 minutes before the salmon is done, add greens to the sheet pan and return to the oven. When the salmon has finished cooking (it flakes gently and turns a sunset color) and the greens are wilted, remove sheet pan from oven.
- When the pilaf is done, chop ½ cup cilantro (include some of the stems – it’s the most flavorful part!) and mix in the pilaf.\
- Serve salmon and greens alongside cilantro pilaf with more honey harissa glaze on the side!
Chef’s Tip: Not a cilantro fan? No worries, simply omit or replace with another green herb.