This “quicknight” roast is served with honey harrissa glazed brussels sprouts, creamy mashed potatoes (that we already made for you!) and our savory fruit compote is fall at it’s best.
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
K&M Market Salad
- K&M Mustard Rubbed Pork Tenderloin (1)
- K&M Savory Fruit Compote
- K&M Mashed Potatoes
- K&M Honey Harissa Brussels Sprouts Kit
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Prepare honey harissa brussels sprouts according to the instructions on the package.
- While the brussels sprouts are in the oven; melt 1 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large oven safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sear the mustard rubbed pork tenderloin until it is a beautiful brown, about 4 minutes per side. At this point, use a thermometer to guide cooking time depending on how you prefer your pork. If it needs a few more minutes, toss the pan into the oven to finish. We like ours at medium (145ºF) so we pull it around 135-140ºF as the internal temperature will continue to rise as the meat rests.
- Remove the pork from heat, cover loosely to retain heat and allow to rest 5-10 minutes before slicing into medallions.
- While the pork is resting, heat your mashed potatoes in the microwave with lid askew until hot and steamy.
- Serve the medallions with mashed potatoes, honey harissa glazed brussels sprouts and our savory fruit compote. Enjoy!