An impressive shareable appetizer to bring to your next dinner party or just snacking at home. We love this with plenty of warm bread for scooping. And yes, it can totally count as dinner!
|Kitchen Time:||25 minutes|
- K&M Marinated Beets
- K&M Za’atar Hummus
- Radicchio (1 head)
- Kalamata Olives (1/2 cup)
- Parsley or Mint (1 bunch)
- Shelled Pistachios or Toasted Walnuts (optional)
- Rustic Bread (of your choosing)
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Cut radicchio into 6 wedges. Lay cut side down on a sheet pan and drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil and season with 1 tsp salt. Sprinkle ½ cup of kalamata olives on the baking sheet as well.
- Roast radicchio and olives, (flipping once to the other cut side), until lightly charred and wilted, about 12-15 minutes.
- Smear the hummus around the bottom of a serving dish. Arrange the roasted radicchio, olives, as well as marinated beets on top. Drizzle a little of the vinaigrette from the beets over everything too.
- Garnish with picked herb leaves and top with shelled pistachios or toasted walnuts. Serve with warmed rustic bread.
Chef ‘s Tip: This is great to prepare well in advance and simply assemble right before serving. We like to pop the radicchio and olives back in the oven to rewarm for a few minutes before serving.