If you like potatoes, you will love these! This rustic take on mashed potatoes is a great side dish for all sorts of dinners. And if you’re a bacon-love, these are great topped with our thick cut bacon bits.
|Kitchen Time:||10 minutes|
K&M Shortcut Potatoes
K&M Everything Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Place shortcut potatoes in a pot and cover with water and bring to a boil.
- While the potatoes are reheating, slice 4-5 Tbsp of everything butter and mince ¼ cup chives.
- Once the water comes to a boil the potatoes will be hot. Drain water and return potatoes to pot. Let any extra moisture steam off for a minute or two then add the sliced everything butter and allow it to melt. Then add ¼ cup of sour cream into the potatoes.
- Using a wooden spoon, crush the potatoes together with the butter, sour cream, and half of the chives until just combined. Taste and add additional sour cream if desired.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and garnish with sprinkles of remaining chives!
Chef’s Tip: You can also reheat the potatoes in the microwave for 4-5 minutes until hot instead of boiling them.