Our Thai curry is fast, fresh, and flavorful! Simply prep your vegetables, simmer them along with the curry, heat the rice, and you’re ready to serve. We love this meal with lots of garnishes and a refreshing ginger beer!
|Kitchen Time:||30 minutes|
Panna Cotta for Dessert!
- Chicken Breast or Tofu (8 oz)
- 1 Baby Bok Choy
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1-2 Zucchini
- Mushrooms (1/4 lb.)
- K&M Thai Coconut Curry Sauce (24 oz)
- K&M Jasmine Rice
- K&M Asian Herb Bundle
- Fried Shallots
- Vegetable Oil
- Sambal (Optional)
- Dice the chicken breast or tofu into 2” pieces. Season generously with salt and set aside while you prep the vegetables.
- Chop bok choy into 2” pieces (rinsing really well to remove dirt between the leaves). Cut pepper into 2” pieces, removing stems and seeds. Cut zucchini into (you guessed it!) 2” pieces. Leave mushrooms whole or cut in halves. Your broth will work with up to 1 quart of chopped vegetables.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a large pot over high heat. Add chicken (or tofu) and vegetables and season with a sprinkle of salt while cooking for 3-4 minutes until lightly seared, stirring occasionally. Add the curry sauce and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes until everything is cooked through and vegetables are tender when pierced with a knife.
- While the curry is simmering, slice scallions and pull the cilantro, mint and thai basil leaves from their stems, chop, and mix together. You’ll want about ½ cup to garnish the curry.
- Serve over warm jasmine rice with loads of fresh herbs, fried shallots, and a squeeze of lime! And for those that like some heat – we recommend a big spoonful of sambal, enjoy!